Thursday, June 17, 2010

the ABC countdown has begun

It's official! My days of working a desk job are now numbered...10 days to be exact. :) I gave my 2 week notice today at ABC....WOO HOO!!!


I can finally talk openly about me moving to Ethiopia and not have to act like I am climbing the corporate ladder...not being able to talk about it has been killing me! My boss said he wasn't surprised, considering he had read some of my personal emails over the last few weeks and had figured out my plan....I know, I think that's a little sketchy too. Anyway, this chapter of life ends on Friday, June 2. Can't really say that I'm disappointed because I'm so excited for what's to come!

(FYI: I love Ace Ventura Pet Detective...just in case anyone didn't know where the picture came from...)

1 comment:

Kimberly Baggett said...

ummm, still totally SHOCKED your boss read your personal emails!! "a little sketchy"?...more like "a little illegal!"

anyway, glad you are on the countdown and the picture cracks me up!!! WOOHOO!