Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Garage & Bake Sale THIS SATURDAY!!!!

I feel as if I have been living under a rock for the past week - well not as much a rock as just a MOUNTAIN of stuff! The garage sale I have been telling everyone about for the past few months is finally here....why am I not more prepared?!? I have never seen my apartment in such disarray but that will soon be taken care of, hopefully. :)

This Saturday, August 7th, I will be having a GARAGE SALE & BAKE SALE at Grace Reformed Baptist Church (3930 Glade Valley Drive in Kingwood - right in between Walmart Neighboorhood Market and Kingwood Park High School). Everything must go!!! It's scheduled from 8 am - 12 noon and there will be signs directing you to the church along Northpark Drive.

I have to admit I'm a bit of a pack rat so I've accumulated quite a bit of "stuff" over the last 24 years and most of it I can't really fit into my suitcase to Ethiopia....SO, come enjoy the great deals and yummy goodies too!! There will be lots of
  • electronics (TVs, pocket PCs, video games, cameras, VCRs, etc)
  • designer shoes & purses (BCBG, Jessica Simpson, Gianni Bini, Steve Madden, etc)
  • furniture
  • movies (200+ DVDs & 100+ VHS)
  • home decor (picture frames, mirrors, lamps, signage, candles, vases, etc)
  • kitchenware (appliances, glassware, mugs, tupperware, etc)
  • linens (pillows, blankets, etc)

...and much more!! All sales and donations will go towards my work in Ethiopia starting in September. Hope to see everyone's beautiful face on Saturday morning!

No comments: